|
|
|
Thursday, January 01, 2009 2008 have reached its end last night... And it was like just yesterday that I welcomed 2008. And how time flies...i will be a year older soon. I'm welcoming 2009 with open armed! I want to be re-born again to earth cos life is indeed short. And all I'm praying for is a life long happiness.. Overcome all odds with ease. Brightening my days with a smile regardless of anything. HELLO 2009! And 2009 has taken its way...but it's just the beginning. May my 2009 be filled with love and happiness.(*amin) In my 22 years of life, I never celebrated new year. For all I remember, I will staying at home welcoming the new year in my SLEEP. Simply bcos i'm NOT a party goer! I wouldn't want to be pack like sardine with the human traffics. Get drunk and be a nuisance bitch. So for the 1st time in life, i welcome the new year not in my SLEEP. I had dinner with a friend after which we went to catch a glimpse of the firework at Tanjong Rhu.
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |