|
|
|
Wednesday, December 10, 2008 Who can simply resist baby bonus?!! And like finally.... I got a chance to meet this SUPERLY adorable twin last Monday eversince they are born! How lucky my cousin to have given birth to a twin boy & girl. They are so adorable that I feel like pinching their tomato cheeks! And how I wish...I will have a twin too 1 day :-) With the baby bonus benefits increasing...1 after another cousin of mine giving birth. And i spend my Hari Raya Haji visiting them. To my Mak Long place in Seng Kang after that to visit another newborn nephew. Harith Marzi is his name. And please tell me how can I resist babies especially when they are sooooo cute and nice to craddle around?!!!
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |