|
|
|
Thursday, July 24, 2008 A few things have happened recently at work that tested my patience.
I earned my promotion is bcos of my hardwork & not bcos the branch manager likes me. I do what I'm ask to & what I think I should do. I've not be calculative on work. Not bcos I want to 'angkat buah' or whatsoever. I don't put an act whenever the Area Manager pays a visit cause I'm not a good actor. I've being keeping numb all this while but there's always a limit to my patience. I heard you talking behind my back but I just can't be bother to listen. I can be such a bitch and offensive like i used to be but I choose not too just bcos I respect you as my senior. I've never left you out whenever I buy anything for everyone. But you ALWAYS left me out! And whenever we left you out, you feel offended! Have you ever ask how i feel??!! I don't have any sense of jealousy against you.NOT EVER A LITTLE! You earned the praises bcos you are good at sale. I salute you for that! But why must you always steal my potential customer when you know I need the customer to hit my target? Why must you always act whenever the Area Manager comes pretending to serve queue when it actual facts you like to throw all the work to me and laze ard at other counter when the queue are there to be serve? Why must you always feel jealous against me? What have I done to be treated like this? I don't have to lodge a complain to BM cause she have eyes to judge you for sure! BM like me not bcos I'm the youngest and not bcos I'm the only Malay! I earn her respect bcos of my hard work NOT bcos of my ACTING. And let me make it clear again.... *I EARN MY PROMOTION IS BECAUSE THEY RECOGNISE MY CONTRIBUTION TO THE COMPANY AND NOT BCOS THE BM LIKES ME!!!!SO PISS OFF AND STOP BEING A PAIN IN THE ASS CAUSE I'VE LIMIT TO MY PATIENCE.TEST ME MORE & SORRY IF I TURN OFFENSIVE.
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |