|
|
|
Saturday, June 28, 2008 I don't know whether if you people notice I've been losing weight this pass few months. Don't ask me why cause I can't really answer it now. So due the weight lose, I've problem now fitting into my jeans or pants. And thus, I decide I should get a new pair of jeans to suit my current waistline. Made appointment with my sis to accompany me to Bugis Junction today after work. Headed down to Bugis market in search of jeans but none caught my attention as most of the jeans were either skinnys or rugged jeans. So I decide to cross over into Bugis Junction itself. Manage to grab a pair of jeans from Levis Girls eventhough the price are way out of budget. Aniwes, Esprit is currently having sales! My sis manage to grab a pair of jeans that cost only $28 after 70% discount. And that is a really a good bargain! Cuzzin and me grab a piece of shirt since it's on sale. After getting what we wanted, I decided to treat them at Swensens for our lunch cum dinner. My lovely/annoying sister! Praying damn hard that nothing caught my attention there. Saving more money for my wishing list. So people....have a great weekend and gd nyte. Will update again when I'm back tomorrow.
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |