<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7760344?origin\x3dhttp://eternitylady.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Even since I got my performance bonus on May,
I NEVER did a decent shopping for myself.
I only bought myself the Sony Cybershot Camera as a memory of my promotion this year.
I spend almost 1/4 of my bonus on my family.
I bought my cousin the PSP and I lend 300bucks to my bro since he dieing to own the MX helmet.
The rest of the money I kept it in my saving should 1 day I feel itch to get knot up.ahah!
Oh ya....I did get the promotion finally after 2 years in the co.
And now, I'm thinking whether if I should tender my resignation.
The promotion & the performance bonus just make me love this job.
I mean I love the performance bonus NOT the job.ahah!
So ladies....how GSS going?
G.reat S.ingapore S.ale is not that cheap anyway.
It's more like G.one S.emua S.aving.
You will believe only when you finish reading my entry.
You get addicted after buying 1 and your eyes can't stop looking.
And the wanting feeling will overcome you causing you to spend more than what you have budget.

But, it's OK to spend a little bit more on urself once in a blue moon right?!
No one can pamper you this much unless YOU, your yourself.
And this week itself,
I've pampered myself just tooo much.
I never intend to shop at all!
Cause my real intention is to just accompany my friend to get a suit for a wedding function.
But, I was the 1 that shop more then the person that were suppose to shop.ahah!
Check out the disaster I've made in my saving.
-----------------------

My 'COACH Leagcy Signature Top Handle Pouch'.
1 more collection to my COACHes.
Been eyeing this for sometime.
Got this at a good price so I waste no time and grab it.
All thanks to Kak Mas!
I lurve the beg sooo much.
And.....this is my disaster for the week!
I bought 2 pairs of shoes from Bugis Market and CharlesKeith.
2 pairs of skirt overall.
I bought 1 from Bugis Market but after window shopping at FOXs I fell in lurve with their overall.Pls dont ask me why I bought 2 overall in a day!I'm a person that if I lurve the item I will get it even if I've something that looks almost the same.
And 1 FOXs black blouse.


Don't ask me to calculate how much I spend this week.
My mom will scream at me if she knows I spend this much.
But at least, there's still some saving in my account.
I'm just taking a little revenge for not doing a decent shopping when I got my bonus.
And finally...
I got my hair cut today.I tried out the shop at my place since Mr Lazy pay me a visit of not wanting to walk down to my old place at the usual salon.
But the male hairdresser did a good job!I like the way he handle my hair.I dont have to tell him what hair style I want.
He taught me ways of styling my hair with wax and suggest that I should highlight more to make it look more trendy.
Alright, next highlight colour will be chilli RED.
Indeed 16bucks is worth paying for.
How?Like my BOB hair-style?

After the lengthy entry this time,
Don't you agree the definition of my G.S.S?
G.one S.emua S.aving

eternitylady @ 6/15/2008 02:13:00 PM |

Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
My Multiply


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

.::Temptation::.


+Class3 License
+Class2A License
+Class2B License
+Gilera Bike
+Super 4 Spec3
+Honda Fit
+Arai Full Face Helmet in White
+COACH SIGNATURE STRIPE shoulder beg
+COACH BLEECKER SIGNATURE capacity wristlet
+Sony Cyber Shot Camera
+COACH Hamptons Turnlock French Wallet
+COACH Carly Signature
+Issey Miyake Perfume
+Auth Gucci SlingBag
+Samsung Pixon HP
+Tiffany&Co. Bracelet Charm

.::Connections::.


.::Shout Out::.


.::Most Visited Link::.

Coach Website

CreditS

+ Blogger
+ Photobucket

hits