<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7760344?origin\x3dhttp://eternitylady.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Less did i expected all this surprises for my birthday as i have said earlier i am not expecting anything from anyone.

but on the eve of my 22nd birthday.....

i was having my afternoon nap, when my family woke me up with the birthday song and birthday cake right infront of me on my bed.
So pardon me for the bacin-look and blur like sotong look.

And to my family members, thank you so much for the unexpected birthday cake and thanks for all the presents that you guys have given.

Later in the evening, I met up with some of my friends back then in sec school.
Had our dinner at Fig&Olive Vivocity.
And I was again surprise with the lighted up brownie and birthday song from them while I was on the phone.

Thanks people for the lovely night.I really enjoyed myself.
Thanks Yummy for the COACH pouch and the birthday dinner.

And on my birthday itself,
We attended the Mother's Day Hi-Tea at Raffles Convention Centre.

A treat for mum for mother's day but in other words a treat for myself too as Hady will be performing there.The food were great.In total 4 servings but I was already engrossed on taking pictures of Hady & Iqbal so I didnt really enjoyed the last 2 servings.In total I really enjoyed myself eventhough kene mare ngn makcik ni sbb block view dia.Biasalah da addicted ambik gbr hady so peduli ape kan ngn org kat blkg.*LOL


Later in the evening, after visiting my granduncle at TTSH....
My uncle treat us to seafood at Kampong Chai Chee.
A treat for Mother's Day cum my birthday.

Thank you Cik Azmi for the dinner eventhough I didn't eat anything cause I'm too fulled.

As usual for more pixs...
http://eternitylady.multiply.com/

Last but not least....
I would like to thank all the people that have sent me messages,cards,dedications & presents for my birthday.

To the people that I've turned down ur celebration, i'm so sorry cause i'm too tired for the day & thanks for the thoughts.Promise to make it up some other day.

Till the next entry.....

Yours Truly,
Nur Hazrina.Zairi a.k.a ZIE

eternitylady @ 5/11/2008 02:28:00 PM |

Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
My Multiply


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

.::Temptation::.


+Class3 License
+Class2A License
+Class2B License
+Gilera Bike
+Super 4 Spec3
+Honda Fit
+Arai Full Face Helmet in White
+COACH SIGNATURE STRIPE shoulder beg
+COACH BLEECKER SIGNATURE capacity wristlet
+Sony Cyber Shot Camera
+COACH Hamptons Turnlock French Wallet
+COACH Carly Signature
+Issey Miyake Perfume
+Auth Gucci SlingBag
+Samsung Pixon HP
+Tiffany&Co. Bracelet Charm

.::Connections::.


.::Shout Out::.


.::Most Visited Link::.

Coach Website

CreditS

+ Blogger
+ Photobucket

hits