|
|
|
Friday, April 04, 2008 I've just realised how fragile a friendship is. You can just lost a friend that you have shared the many years together in just 1 night without even realising it. Shattering in into pieces that is impossible to mend it. Simply bcos of words that were put in your mouth. OR... Simply bcos of a pathetic stupid mistake. Indeed what have been happening around me, just opened up my eyes. A friendship that you treasure the most is the most difficult to be loved. And in the end, you will be the one suffering more then them. Browsing thru my albums, I just realise I've lost my friends 1 by 1 without realising it. I just wish I can bring time back. I just wish I can mend back all the broken pieces into 1 big heart. But....its just impossible. And now, I'm just left with the memories that I will treasure it deep in my heart.
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |