|
Sunday, December 02, 2007
I got so engross to his hot gorgeous looks that I threw away the broom I was holding just to stare at him for the next few minutes. And what I did next,
 I snapped his pixture!*LOL
 Yeah....out of many guys only this guy stole my heart!  And this guy is my damn gorgeous IDOL.  And I just can't stop looking at him.  Mummy!!! I want him........*pause! Good luck Hady for the Asian Idol! I will for sure & a MUST to vote for you.
eternitylady @ 12/02/2007 05:11:00 PM |
|
       
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
My Multiply
  Music Playlist at MixPod.com
.::Temptation::.
+Class3 License
+Class2A License
+Class2B License
+Gilera Bike
+Super 4 Spec3
+Honda Fit
+Arai Full Face Helmet in White
+COACH SIGNATURE STRIPE shoulder beg
+COACH BLEECKER SIGNATURE capacity wristlet
+Sony Cyber Shot Camera
+COACH Hamptons Turnlock French Wallet
+COACH Carly Signature
+Issey Miyake Perfume
+Auth Gucci SlingBag
+Samsung Pixon HP
+Tiffany&Co. Bracelet Charm
.::Connections::.
.::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::.
Coach Website
CreditS
+ Blogger
+ Photobucket
hits

|