|
Monday, December 17, 2007
I won my bet! Oh well, my hero will always win. And Ken was right, you look and sing like a winner. And how can I control myself seeing you. Congrats Hady! Indeed you are our HERO.

I'm testing ride cuzzin's bike.Thot of taking over the bike since he's planning to buy a car.
 Getting the bike started with the kiddos sibuk kat tepi.  Vroommmmm....here I come!Does this bike suits me or Gilera?  Orite it's SOLD!  To me?  And to be the officially owner, I need to have a picture with it first.
eternitylady @ 12/17/2007 08:41:00 PM |
|
       
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
My Multiply
  Music Playlist at MixPod.com
.::Temptation::.
+Class3 License
+Class2A License
+Class2B License
+Gilera Bike
+Super 4 Spec3
+Honda Fit
+Arai Full Face Helmet in White
+COACH SIGNATURE STRIPE shoulder beg
+COACH BLEECKER SIGNATURE capacity wristlet
+Sony Cyber Shot Camera
+COACH Hamptons Turnlock French Wallet
+COACH Carly Signature
+Issey Miyake Perfume
+Auth Gucci SlingBag
+Samsung Pixon HP
+Tiffany&Co. Bracelet Charm
.::Connections::.
.::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::.
Coach Website
CreditS
+ Blogger
+ Photobucket
hits

|