|
|
|
Thursday, August 02, 2007 Online shopping is addictive till the extend that I've boycott all shopping centres even if they are having GSS. Yes, it's so adictive that I really make a BIG hole in my pocket this month. Guess how much I've spend this month?!! I've bought 2 pairs of Addidas Auth latest watch for just $79 from a direct supplier, 1 pair of Coach Signature Auth for USD198 from USA, 1 pair of Anna Sui Purse at $12 from a online boutique and 1 pair of long red cardigan at $28 from a online boutique. Mind to calculate it for me.All for $420 of my travel allowance given by my company gone by the wind with online shopping addictive sickness. Oooppsss..........mom I think I just overspend a little.
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |