|
|
|
Saturday, July 14, 2007 Friday the 13th I lost $265.All thanks to this stupid customer who bluntly push the blames on me after she paid for the wrong airline.I was forced to forked out the money & re-book her air ticket.And she kept insisting that it was my fault that she have to re-book.I swear & curse that she will miss her plane after doing this to me.I really swear & curse!Some people are just difficult to handle.As if I end a million salary working in this job-line. After swearing & cursing at work.I must & need a break.So I meet up with some of my ex-skoolmate back then in secondary skool.It have been almost 4years since the last time we met.Gosh they have totally change. Aniwe she's getting engaged this coming Nov.Congrats Girl.
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |