|
|
|
Thursday, June 14, 2007 Since I'm on a week leave & I really want this leave to be meaningful, I made my way down to Bras Basah:Art Friend. Pick 3 diff colour of sticker. White, Black & Red. Went back & get hold of my pen knife. I NEED & MUST do something to Deedee. I've been planning to do something to him but the LAZINESS just overcome me. So this time, I've make sure LAZINESS didnt pay me a visit. With the help of a friend.... we draw, we cut & we paste. And the ending result, *LOL. So maybe i'll just name this stupid design as "Patches of the Bird Shits". How bout that? *LOL I've decided to paste some wording over it. Closer look at the front view. My name & my design. Left side of Deedee Right side of Deedee I still find something not right with it. Maybe the wording on the right dont suits the design. Comment for wording on the right?
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |