|
|
|
Thursday, May 03, 2007 .:: Happy Happy Mood ::. Oh well....another long day at work & happy happy mood.When I'm too happy, it's a MUST for me to blog eventhough I've nothing to blog about. Ahah....you must thinking what I'm happy about right?Pratically, there's 2 things that make my day.But 1 of it is for me to know & for you to find out. Finally, M.G appeared at my work place!You know how excited I was when I saw him in the queue.My heart was thumping fast as if I've been chased by a mad dog.But it's not a mad dog this time, it's the men I'm eyeing for. I must serve him is all in my thought.And guess what I do, I purposely delay my time with the customer so I can serve him.Even if it was a minute with him, it meant alot to me.His smile, his voice just make my day.Ahaha....I know I sound so psychotic! Can anyone tell me how I can get to know him? WoooHooo.....HAPPY HAPPY MOOD!
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |