|
|
|
Tuesday, April 24, 2007 Awww...it's so nice to be home on wkdays.After 8mth working with Singpost, finally today I decided to apply for urgent leave.I simply needed the leave. I'm getting tired of work lately.That's not the only purpose I applied for the leave.My uncle passed away last night so I decided to take this as a reason for the urgent leave. Well said!My health have been irregular lately.At times, I feel my head aching & the pain is unbearable.My vision will start to blur.Just yesterday, I felt breathless at work.I wonder what's wrong with me.Could it be something serious?I hope not... Anyway, I'm turning 21 in 2wks time.Celebration?I guess NO.Ya I know 21 is the key to my life but it means nothing to me.21 is just a number that will keep increasing each year for all it cares.It's just the same like my previous years.If you ever ask me what I want for my birthday, I only wish upon a star for a happy life. Till then.........signing off.
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |