|
|
|
Sunday, December 10, 2006 Before I start blogging about my unforgettable experience today, I would like to thank my colleague who is soooo kind hearted to give me not 1 not 2 but 4 tickets to watch HADY MIRZA mini concert at our HQ auditorium. Mind you, this concert is just for the staff & relative of Singpost.No outsider! And I was one of the lucky staff to get the ticket.All thanks to my colleague,Shima. Indeed my dreams really come true. I get to see Hady life in person & enjoy his voice. I almost cancel the plan because of all those wedding & haj invitation. But I did make my way there despite reaching there 5mins after 6pm. And it's all because of HADY MIRZA.I don't want to miss the chance & regret it later. Thank godness the show have yet to start eventhoug it was schedule to start at 6pm. Maybe I should thanks my aunt & my cousin who willing to accompany my sis & me. I managed to find a seat which is 2 row from the stage. After a while, Hady turned up from the side with his parents. Getting my eyes hook on him for the first time was heart throbbing. I didn't know he looked superly gorgeous in person compared to the tv. I did choose the right place to sit.I did get to watch him upclose. Hady sang 3 songs from his debut album.... 1st was Freedom...it was the most lively performance for the evening. His vocal were great. 2nd was his own written song,Merpati.....this song really give me goosebumps.I don't mean the lyric is spooker but his voice was superb.The way he express the song...Fuh!POWER! 3rd song was his single album song,You give me wings.....indeed this was the most outstanding performance from him. Last show for the evening is the 'Autograph Session'. I like this the most cause this really give me the chance to get close to him. Hahaha....I know I sound sickotic!But who cares....as long as I get to see him upclose. Maybe I'll just let the photos do the taking & stop all this crap here. My Hady's Debut Album & Hady's My Stamp Autographed by none other HADY MIRZA! Jinak dia ni eh...tk payah cakap dia tgk camera. Lastly a group photo of us with none other then the 2nd Singapore Idol Hady Mirza.![]() I was hoping to snap a photo of him & me but the usher only allow us to snap a group photo. Sheesh.....Terkilan beb!!!! Hahaha....the funniest thing is that I was pushing my cousin away so that I can stand beside Hady in the photo.And Hady did laugh upon seeing that.Hahaha just can't believe it..I make a fool out of myself. Now I feel so proud to be in Singpost.I'm enjoying all this privilege eventhough the work is tough.I should thank them for turning my dream into reality. Lastly....to Hady, I'll be there with you on the eve of new year at Vivo City to celebrate the countdown together with Taufiq. Now will another dream of mine be reality?
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |