<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7760344?origin\x3dhttp://eternitylady.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>

Friday, December 01, 2006

Arrgghh....Deedee injured himself today.All thanks to my colleague who simply reversed her car, hit Mic's CB400 & the impact cause Mic's bike to fall on me.Eventhough Deedee suffered only scratches, as his gf I suffered more heartache.Seeing those scratches on Deedee's body just make me real mad.They just don't understand how I treasure Deedee.How I care about him.I can't bear to even see him get drench in the rain or get sun-tan under the sun.Now, he's badly injured with all those scratches.I meant deep scratched!His rear brake are not working fully well now.Throughout today I really don't have the mood to work.If only I had not parked beside Mic.

This is the 4th time this kind of accident happend to Deedee.Now I feel like selling him away.Not because I don't love him anymore but people say both of us just don't click.But the weird thing about Deedee is that the 4-digit plate number always win.Maybe the no. bring me luck but not him.Perhap we are not fated together.I'm feeling down right now.I've to get the brake repaired tomorrow.For the scratches maybe I'll just let it be.I don't have the heart to demand so much from a colleague.I'll just repaired the necessary things first.Ya.. I know I'm one of those stupid people in the world to not demand for much money after what happened.It have happened so what can I do.The more I think bout it the more I feel regret parking Deedee there.It just meant to happened.Haiz......

eternitylady @ 12/01/2006 07:32:00 PM |

Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
My Multiply


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

.::Temptation::.


+Class3 License
+Class2A License
+Class2B License
+Gilera Bike
+Super 4 Spec3
+Honda Fit
+Arai Full Face Helmet in White
+COACH SIGNATURE STRIPE shoulder beg
+COACH BLEECKER SIGNATURE capacity wristlet
+Sony Cyber Shot Camera
+COACH Hamptons Turnlock French Wallet
+COACH Carly Signature
+Issey Miyake Perfume
+Auth Gucci SlingBag
+Samsung Pixon HP
+Tiffany&Co. Bracelet Charm

.::Connections::.


.::Shout Out::.


.::Most Visited Link::.

Coach Website

CreditS

+ Blogger
+ Photobucket

hits