|
|
|
Friday, November 03, 2006 Finally, I've the mood to do a little update. So, maybe here's a little update of my Raya. First day Raya..... Off to my aunt's house at Serangoon North. Something new for this year as we usually gathers at my house on first day Raya. Maybe, I should let the pictures do the talking. I'm the oldest among them. But, I know I look the youngest among them.*LOL
Actual fact, my mom look after them while their parents off to work.(Pardon me...I'm referring ONLY to the one in green & 2 red baju kurung)
My mom in PINK with her siblings.
This time, I'm not the oldest but I'm still the youngest looking. My cousin in purple is the oldest despite that he's just a year older then me.
On the 5th day of Raya.....Saturday
We make out our visiting to the nearest place that is located in the Northeast Area on Saturday. To Ang Mo Kio, Toa Payoh, Eunos and then finally Seng Kang. Not much pictures taken on this date.Just to lazy to actually pose around.
Day 6th of Raya....Sunday This time it's the west side. First stop was Clementi follow by Jurong, Choa Chu Kang, Bukit Panjang & finally Woodlands. My sis posing with my cousin at my late grandma's sister void deck Jurong West. My aunt & me at the same void deck. Finally to end the entry a photo of me & my beloved boy at my last stop in Woodlands.Before that.... I wish to apologise if I have Ter-guris hati, Ter-ngumpat, Ter-marah, Ter-kutuk, Ter-maki, Ter-langgar, Ter-cubit, Ter-ketawa dan semua Ter- yg berkaitan.Minta la maaf ye kekawan.Kita ni manusia yg penuh dengan kesalah. Oleh itu Camat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir dan batin.
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |