|
|
|
Sunday, November 19, 2006 To make sure my weekend is well-spend after a long tiring week of hectic work. I've planned...... Another "Girls-Day-Out" day with 2 beautifully buddies of mine. "Khai" NO riding NO driving!A trip to town with the public transport. Why? Met Khai at Kovan NEL before meeting Ros at Orchard Emerald Bus-stop. This time Ros was late. And surprisingly, I was early. Some improvement there right.*LOL
Guess what we bought him. Nothing attracts Ros so she decide to just give him a treat on his birthday. Yea I know.....how sweet my buddy is?But too bad her bf doesn't appreciate it.Guys are so IRRITATINGLY UNAPPRECIATIVE!If I were her, I wouldn't be bother to even search for a gift for him & why must I spend my hard earned money on people that simply doesn't have feeling of appreciation.Oh well....like what people always say love is BLIND! Bullshits! Nah...I don't want to change my mood of blogging just because of this particular 'jinx'.So I'll stop talking about him. And people......you must MUST get your feet down to town & walk all the way up to forum to see the lovely lighting & decorations.It's damn gorgeous!I can't had enough of it.So I'm planning to have a ride there together with my kakis again this coming week.But can I be a pillion instead so I can snap Snap SNAP more photos of the lightings?Plsssss..... Oh well.....there's some photo of the 'Singapore Destiny Child' who simply gets excited on the lightings & decorations that they simply can't stop snapping photos of themself, themself & THEMSELF! Khai & Me outside Borders. Khai & Ros outside Borders wanting to have a photo with the background lighting. The 'sungguh TAK tau malu' photo of us with the Golden Chritmas Tree outside Borders. See that Golden Chritmas Tree behind us?I'm so in LOVE with it.
Photo taken at Shaw House MC Cafe. ![]() We can't miss taking photo with the deer too! Too stress with work so they turned out this way.LOL
We can't had enough of taking photos of us.
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |