|
|
|
Wednesday, October 11, 2006 10/10/06 Will be another date that I will always remember. I lost 1 of my favourite uncle a year ago on 08/10/05. And I lost another uncle that I really love on 11/07/06. History repeats itself again yesterday. I received a msg from my sis that my granduncle had just passed away of a fall. I was shocked & the flashback of him just came into my mind. The last time I saw him was on the day my beloved uncle passed away on 08/10/06. And I never know that it will be my last time kissing his hand. This year raya will be meaningless without all this people around. I am looking forward to this year's Raya as I was planning to take a photo of my grandaunties & granduncles. But everything will just remains as memories. I'm gonna miss a granduncle that always remind me of my grandpa. I will remember the time when he brings out all the bottles of frizzy drinks for us during raya. I was hoping to see him for the last time yesterday. But I'm on a week seminar this week so I can't be there to witness his funeral. Only God knows how terrible I felt. I really want to be there to see him for the last time. Even no tears can bring him back a life. With this... Al-fatehah to Allahyarham Tok Naknang. Moga kau ditempatkan di kalangan orang yang beriman. Amin.
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |