|
|
|
Saturday, September 16, 2006 I have leave my blog stagnate for almost a week.Not that I lost interest in blogging but I'm just to tired or rather busy to log in.You see I've just started my new work so when I returned home, I'll just look for my bed! A little update of my new work.Temporarily, I'm posted out at MacPherson Singapore Post till my next training.The people there are very nice.Very easy going & really make me feel at home.I've learn alot throughout a week of observation.Thanks to them for giving me a chance to learn.I make a few new friends eventhough some of them are the same age as my parents. Believe or not, my manager is 60years old.A very nice lady eventhough she likes to nag at times. I hope that I'll be posted out to the same post after my 4 months training later.I'm getting to like them. To my 2 beloved boys, thanks for the 'kecoh tagging" hor.Thanks for telling people that I was involved in an accident.I'm NOT hospitalise! Get it! I'm just to busy to entertain your calls & msgs. Oh well, it's just a minor accident. All thanks to this stupid car that was travelling on the right lane that just cut into my lane without signalling.I brake but since he cuts into my lane abruptly the reaction time was not enough, so I just hit him on the rear left mudguard.In the midst of that, I hurt my little right finger & my right leg calf.Lucky enough, I didn't fall off the bike or else the car behind me would hit me. Perhaps, I wouldn't be here blogging.LOL! Now what really annoys me is that the driver just came out from his car, apologise, check his car, look at me & asked if I was injured. Verbally said it's his mistake infront of the witness & drove off after saying that it's settle.When I asked to exchange particulars, he said that it's settle. WTF! He cause me to hit him & just drove off without even giving me some cash for my medical.Thank goodness, my bike is slightly damage.If not, I'll make sure I will give a BOMB claim.I've already made a report to my insurance & who knows he will just twist his word. Stupid drivers!Drive as if that road belongs to them.Cannot wait in the queue but at least signal before cutting into people's lane la.Cheh! Woh....I think my entry is so long this time.I guess it's better if I just stop here before you peoples start dosing off with my boring entry.Oh ya.....I bought something today! Check this out..... Ahah......See it?Ya right! I bought Didi's Album.You people must have it too OK!The songs are nice & most of it is written by Didi himself.I like the song "Dambaan". Why? Because....the lyric are really meaningful.How I wish if that lyric is meant for me.What's more if he sings it for me personally.Ahhh....how romantic! You wanna know the lyrics then you must have 1 too.It's just $17.80 at Muzika Record.You wouldn't regret buying it! If you does, then I'll refund the money back!I'm promoting on behalf of him.LOL! Must buy OK! Pls pls pls support him!
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |