<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7760344?origin\x3dhttp://eternitylady.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Piala Tun Sri Lanang 2006
Guess what people, we won for the 3rd time in this competition.
3 years straight Piala Sri Kandi belongs to us.
I'm not saying that we are good ok!Pls don't get me wrong.
We are slack today!The karut lost concentration on her lyrics.
The ragam was horrible.BERSEPAH!
There's 2 girl's team playing.
But both was slack!
Maybe it's just our luck for winning today.
I didn't expect anything today.
I don't feel the happiness that I used to have when we first won that Piala.
Perhaps,it's just luck that we won not because of our hardwork.
We were horrible for all I care!
Anyway that's one unknown idiot called us KUCING KURAP when our name was called out for Lyric Asli Harapan.
Thanks hor for giving us that nick!We know we look like a cat.LOL!
Anyway nice to see Didi hosting with Maman today.
Argghhh......I like I like!
Long time never see him!I like his SMILE.Don't ask me why.

Aniwe, there's some photos of today competition for you guys to see!
So sit back & relax while I take you around the photos.*LOL

Spot me & you will get a bar of chocolate!

Hahaha...looks so perfect in the photo but I don't think you wanna watch it live!


Our new Juara from CHIJ sec,Nurul & our Karut,Juwita that always make us look like a clown!

Ok I like this photo of us.Taken outside KFC of Siglap Centre after performing.

The happy faces of us after some food despite what had happen during the show.


Slacker's faces after lunch!Satu-satu da macam ular!Lepas makan semua tidur!

The above photo is Yani, our Pemain Marakas.*Fyi, she don't know that this photo was capture!It's her bf's idea. LOL.


Muka ader senyum!Haha....we won 2 Piala today.1 is Lyric Asli Harapan & Piala Sri Kandi.

Group photo again after the competition with our ketua, Abg Wan!


Lastly....
The Sembawang Family! I love them so much!

Jula Juli Bintang 7 won 3rd placing.Congrats Boys!

Ok till then....

eternitylady @ 9/03/2006 11:18:00 PM |

Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
My Multiply


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

.::Temptation::.


+Class3 License
+Class2A License
+Class2B License
+Gilera Bike
+Super 4 Spec3
+Honda Fit
+Arai Full Face Helmet in White
+COACH SIGNATURE STRIPE shoulder beg
+COACH BLEECKER SIGNATURE capacity wristlet
+Sony Cyber Shot Camera
+COACH Hamptons Turnlock French Wallet
+COACH Carly Signature
+Issey Miyake Perfume
+Auth Gucci SlingBag
+Samsung Pixon HP
+Tiffany&Co. Bracelet Charm

.::Connections::.


.::Shout Out::.


.::Most Visited Link::.

Coach Website

CreditS

+ Blogger
+ Photobucket

hits