<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7760344?origin\x3dhttp://eternitylady.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I receive a msg yesterday at 1555hrs but only read in at 1630 after I woke up from sleep.
A msg from my old schoolmate back then in primary school.
Both of them are planning to meet each other & checking if I was free yesterday.
And since I am on my 1 week rest before I start my new work,
I decided to meet them after 8 years of not meeting.
After so long of not taking the public transport, I feel so weird boarding the bus & train.
Hahaha...I guess I'm too pampered with Deedee since I brought him.


I'm supposed to meet both of them at Centrepoint MC at 1830hrs.
And since I tooked the public transport, I was LATE!
They were already there with Khai who just finished her work at Esprit Centre Point.
So maybe let the photo do the talking ya.


Our host of the day...
Rosnitah & Hamidah

The four of us at Cahaya Restaurant(Far East) waiting for our dinner.
They never change! The same old people that I use to know 8 years ago.
We used to be best friend.
Actually there's 6 of us including Yum & Yana.
Yum is on afternoon shift & can't make it early.
Yana....gone case!She's in her own world!

Ooopss...we forgotten to snap some photos while we were at Coffee Bean.

Too engrossed with our past that we forgotten every thing.

Yum came later at 2200hrs after her afternoon shift.

Me & Khai at Orchard Mrt waiting for the last train back!


3 beautiful Charlton's Babe! All single but NOT available.LOL!

We love taking pictures! Nice meeting old babes catching up about our past.

Till we meet again! Tada....

eternitylady @ 9/05/2006 10:40:00 AM |

Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
My Multiply


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

.::Temptation::.


+Class3 License
+Class2A License
+Class2B License
+Gilera Bike
+Super 4 Spec3
+Honda Fit
+Arai Full Face Helmet in White
+COACH SIGNATURE STRIPE shoulder beg
+COACH BLEECKER SIGNATURE capacity wristlet
+Sony Cyber Shot Camera
+COACH Hamptons Turnlock French Wallet
+COACH Carly Signature
+Issey Miyake Perfume
+Auth Gucci SlingBag
+Samsung Pixon HP
+Tiffany&Co. Bracelet Charm

.::Connections::.


.::Shout Out::.


.::Most Visited Link::.

Coach Website

CreditS

+ Blogger
+ Photobucket

hits