|
|
|
Friday, September 29, 2006 Finallly, a day to do a little update while waiting for the time to break my fast.Been a very hectic week for me.I've to overcome a not just big but HUGE 'dugaan'.Not only that I've to control my hunger & thirst.My dad was hospitalise on the morning of 2nd day of fasting.My mom woke me up as early as 1.30am.I thought it was already Sahur but it turned out that my dad was sick.I saw this big lump on his right toe & it was swelling.My dad complain of numbness.Mom woke my brother & me to sent dad to hospital.Being stubborn, my dad insist of not going.Mom was so worried then.After some assurance from my mom, he finally give in.By then it was already 2am.So, I drove up to TTSH as dad's medical history was there.Thank godness there were no queue.My brother got him registered while my uncle accompanied dad to the X-ray room.After waiting for almost 2 hours, I finally saw my uncle out of the observation room.Dad have to be warded as the doctor need to do a little operation to get rid of the lump.It turned out that my dad's sugar level is too high & they are afraid the virus might spread to other parts of the body.We left dad at the A&E observation room as there were no empty beds at the moment. By the time we reached home, it's sahur time.I had my sahur & have a little nap as I need to wake up by 7am to get to work. I was yawning perhaps a million times at work.My mind was off work.I only thought of dad's condition.He's the sole breadwinner of the family & how can we survive without him.So after breaking my fast everyday, I've to drove down to the hospital to fetch my mom home & at the same time visit my dad.That's speaks my busy busy week.Only God knows how tired I am.Guess what, now I regret passing my class 3.I'm getting to be people's driver. Finally, today dad is discharge.No more travelling to TTSH.No more late nights.No more insufficient sleep.No more breaking fast alone with sis.No more horrible food.Now, I really want to get my feet on Geylang.Perhaps, I'm checking it out tonight ONLY if I'm not tired later. Till then, Selamat Berbuka!
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |