|
|
|
Monday, August 21, 2006 oOo Selamat Pengantin Baru oOo Datin Siti Nurhaliza & Datuk Khalid ![]() oOo Happy 25th Birthday Yat oOo Yat with the present!After dk training last night, we went to East Coast Food centre to celebrate Yat's birthday. It was not the real training actually.I was there to just watch them but I was late.They ended the training the moment I stepped into the room.I've yet decide whether if I will play for the upcoming com this 3Sept.The 'mendak' feeling was there especially seeing the new recruits.What's more Kak Yati wouldn't be playing juara as she is on the verge to give birth.I have yet meet the new juara in person but I heard lots of story bout her.She's just 15 & her diction sucks!They said she can't even say 'Assalamualaikum' properly.Gosh!How on earth she's going be our juara.Another thing that make me consider to play in this competition is because....they want us to use 'sanggul' instead of our normal 'caret'.They are thinking of changing the normal us.I totally disagree on it man!People know us because we are never those lembut-lembut type...we have the unique thingy. Pak Tua said we will be losing points beacuse Kak Yati is not the juara.Abg Zaidy likes Kak Yati's voice.We got used with her voice so it's kind of difficult to adapt with the new juara.Oh well....I will decide later if I feel like playing.I don't want to make myself a fool on stage.I had enough of that experience back then.Perhaps...I will just be there to support them with a big a poster of our group's name like those fans in Singapore Idol. LOL! Let's stop talking about it ya.... Oh ya....let me share a little of our adventure yesterday while on the way to E.C.Since it was Yat's birthday.They decide to go for a adventure before meeting the rest at E.C.I wouldn't say a Ghost adventure but a DOG adventure.We didn't see any Ghost around but we do see many stray dogs around.We make our moved by riding along Seletar Dam passing Seletar Camp.The place looks eerie especially at night.Very quiet place & the street's light were barely lighten up.I was the 2nd bike out of 4 bikes.Al-maklum, I ni lemah semangat sikit.Lol! We ended up at Jalan Kayu.That's where Felicia suggest we try out Jalan Kayu's Farmway.Oh man!The place damn eerie!No vehicles or even human goes in there.All you could hear was the door barking & it was dark.Damn dark that I've to switch on my 'Beam Light'.I was the 3rd bike this time round. Tell you, the stray dogs were barking like mad!The funny thing was...Yat jammed the brakes sudenly beacause we saw 2 stray dogs ahead & Yat suggest we make a U-turn before the 2 strays chase after us.I was already panicky by then.So this time, Aim lead the way & Yat was the last bike.As usual I was the 3rd bike.As we were passing this old empty house, we heard dogs barking madly. I ignored it & rode straight ahead behind Yum when I suddenly heard Yat screaming followed by dogs barking...... When I looked through my side mirror, I saw a few stray dogs ran out from the old house towards Yat's bike.When one of the dog got just beside Yat's right leg.....Yat was like screaming..."Argghhhh oi cepat cepat oi........aku kene kejar ni!'They dogs were running after us!And you know right stray dogs will bite us when they got their paws on us.That was the time when everyone pick up speed and the road I tell you...was full of sands.Nasib tkde orang skid kalau tak npknya jadi makanan anjing2 gila tu.We decided to exit the place after that. We were laughing like mad when we managed to ride out to the main roads.Hahaha it was scary but funny at the same time.Dog adventure was indeed a great adventure after all.At least it was just a few dogs that chase Yat.The last time they went there, almost the whole family of the stray dogs chase them.Yat went there with Kid & 2 of their pillion.There were just too many stray dogs chasing them that both of their pillion have to take their belts out & beat the dogs up.Just imagine how many dogs are there till they have to use a belt to protect themself.Hahaha....sounds crazy but you must try it out.It's one in a lifetime experience. I think this will be....I'll end here! This is what Yat craving for on her birthday.BBQ chicken with satay graving!
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |