|
|
|
Saturday, August 05, 2006 Tiada Rahsia.....Everyone is talking about the wedding of the year that is happening late of this month.Some good comment & some criticism comment about her. People have their rights to say whatever they think about it.And I guess I would want to say some comment about it too eventhough I don't feel like blogging. I'm not a fan of her but I do like some of her songs.The reason why I decided to comment about her wedding is because of the show I just watched at TV3, 'Tiada Rahsia'.Perhaps some of you watched it just now.It's a Live interview of her so called wedding of the year for those that didn't manage to catch the show.Frankly, I felt like puking a bucket when I watch the interview.Firstly, let me apologise to her fans out there before I start elaborating about my comment.I guess I'm not the only person that is unhappy about her chose of husband.The question WHY she chose him still lingers in people's mind.Some said she have no taste.Many said 'terhutang budi tergadai body'.Others said she's money minded.And some daring people said she's being possesse by him.Whatever it is, she have made it clear that 'Jodoh pertemuan di tangan tuhan'.She finally found her soulmate. Someone that she could call father. I just don't understand why him that she choose out of many guys or so called RICH guys out there that is more young & more good looking.If money she's eyeing for....why can't she choose someone that is younger.Perhaps one of the anak datuk.Well Datuk K have 3 gorgeous sons which I can't lie.So could at least choose his son rather then him right!Love is blind but I think she's more blinded by money. Let me share with you people that didn't manage to catch the show just now. 1 questions that been asked by the host, "We known him as Datuk Khalid M.Jiwa or Datuk K.So,what do Siti call him?" A question that takes her few minute to answer.She's very reluctant to answer the question but in the end she bust it out. She called him 'Pak Besar'! Hahahaha.....I bust out in laughter.She sound so old! I wonder what is BESAR about him?His status?His money?His moustache?His dick? Nvm.... let that be her secret! I bet her popularity as a artist will drop once she married to that old men.20 years of age gap is wide men! Maybe he have the same age as her father. Oh well, the wedding preparation are going.They are still getting married despite of the criticism comments from public.Let's just wish her best of luck in her marriage.Hopefully this marriage wouldn't end in a divorce like Erra & Yusry. So people watch out for the wedding of the "Beauty & the Beast" late of this month.Adious....
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |