|
|
|
Thursday, August 17, 2006 Singaporean Please Vote WISELY! What's wrong with you people? Are you people DEAF or acting to be one? For Godness sake....Vote WISELY! I am awfully irritated about tonight's result show. Totally devastated on the results. I am really dissapointed that so many good talent being voted out leaving those horrible singer in the competition. How are we suppose to stand out among the world with this kind of low standard casting. Hello....60cents for a vote is expensive you know. Why waste your 60cents voting for those un-talented singers when they don't even deserve the votes. It was Rahimah last week. She was not really good last week but I think she was better then JOAKIM. Joakim is a Joker man! He can't even sing the lullaby properly. I bet my nephew sings better then him! I'm sorry Joakim's fan....I'm stating the fact. Are you people sure you want him to be our next Singapore Idol? Maybe Ima lose him in the popularity voting. This weeks, Matilda was voted out! Yet another heart aching result. She's good man eventhough she don't have the look of an IDOL. Common people....she have the voice! You people have to accept the fact that she's one million time better then Joakim. If this is a popularity contest, I agree she don't have what it takes to earn your voting. But...this is a talent contest for godness sake. I just don't understand you viewers out there! Joakim is not up to the standard! If it is a school competition, he may have the placing but NOT in Singapore Idol. It's a disgrace! Singaporean.... Let me repeat again, PLEASE VOTE WISELY! We are left with 6 contestant. And out of the 6 contestant, only HADY & JONATHAN deserve the placing! They are in the bottom 3 tonights. Open your ears big enough & listen to their voice before casting your votes! They deserve the placing in the FINALS. I'll make sure that I'll vote for both of them even if my bills bomb up. It's talent we are looking for & NOT looks! If Hady & Jonathan will be next to be booted out, I'll make sure I would get my hands on media. I'm sharing with you people some comments made from my friends at S.I's forum. Shamtaro's Comment WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE TRYIN TO DOOO? Please vote wisely, do you know how shameful it is if the IDoL winner can't sing for nuts? People all over the world are alrdy laughin at our SINGAPORE IDOL... Artikus's Comment Well, i think my journey for supporting Singapore Idol has ended. Whatever happened today, has made me realise that this show isnt just a waste of my time, but it also made me think that Singaporeans are hard up on the looks of the contestants.No doubt that Joakim is pretty cute, but his voice reminds me of a frog!! I bet a frog sounds better singing in the rain.
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |