|
|
|
Wednesday, August 09, 2006 I finally tender my resignation of 2 weeks last Tuesday. I'm not sure whether if the management will approve my 2 weeks notice as I'm suppose to tender a month notice as in my contract.I really hope they does cause I don't think if S.P can wait a month for me to start work.That's one thing that make me so worried right now.I'm afraid that the will reject the offer & I already tendered my resignation.Which means I will be in the losing end.I'm back to work tomorrow.Frankly, I don't have the mood to work anymore. I'm all eager to start the new work.I'm praying hard they can approve my 2 weeks notice.Oh well, I don't wanna think about all that right now. It just make me so worried.So stress up.Let me share a little of my trip today. For the first time after so much temptation, I finally get my hand on my dad's new car.Hahaha...he was really reluctant when I wanna drive the car today but finally give in.He insist that I drive the old car.Ok I did drive the old car last evening to sent my aunt home but it was so heavy.Boleh terkencit pusing tu steering.Yup...no power steering!Use to drive a power steering car during pratical so when I get my hands on dad's old car, I went like shit! Mum work me up as early as 0730 in the morning today.So, I drove to my aunt's place at Serangoon,pick her up & drove down to Bedok for breakfast.After breakfast, my uncle planned to visit our relative's grave. I didn't expect my dad will allow me to drive all the way up to Jalan Bahar.You know how excited I was. That is the first time I drove so far. I never ride so far since I got my 2b license.So today, I broke the record.But, letting my dad sit beside me give me so much pressure.He's worst that the tester.Ada je nak tegur, ISH!Whenever my rpm reaches 90kmph, he will start nagging.He can't expect me to drive at 80kmph when I'm travelling along PIE.But after all, it's a experience.Now, my aunt planning to drive up to KL.Perhaps I will join them but of cos with my dad as a tester on my side. My aim now is to get my 2a license.Not that I'm planning to buy a bigger bike.I still want to buy Gilera though.I just want to add on the list of my license.Buat penuh-penuhkan je. Hahaha... weird? Ok then....I think that will be it. I will blog again when I'm free.
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |