|
|
|
Monday, August 07, 2006 Double Celebration1 of my wishing list finally accomplish. Didn't expect that I make it through today as I was so worried about my circuit due to insufficient practise. Alhamdulilah everything went smoothly. Just 8 points for today test. I can't wait to get my hand on the steering again! Oh well, I went for a interview last Friday at Singapore Post. Everything went horrible. They asked me about Singapore Post & I went blur. I knew I wouldn't be selected for the post. But lady luck was on my side! I receive a call from them this afternoon. I'm selected for the post. Which mean, I will be working as CSC with them. Yippie! At which branch? I'm still clueless on whereabout will it be. I'm thankful with the pay & benefits they are offering. I'm gonna tender my resignation tomorrow. Let's hope....I like this new job. Till then...... Happy 41th Birthday Singapore! & Happy Holiday People!
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |