<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7760344?origin\x3dhttp://eternitylady.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Firstly thanks people for the well wishes.
Appreciate all the well wishes.
My uncle's condition getting worst.
He may or may not survive.
But I'm really hoping that he will make it through.
Keep the well wishes coming ya people.
I need it for him.

I'm back not to write another sympathetic entry.
Ya...I'm back for another UNSTATISFIED entry.
No no...not about Anugerah Skrin or Singapore Idol.
It's about this....
I was hoping to see the full set of the competition but it turn out like SHIT.
They actually edit here & there.Cutting the best part from the group.
If I know, I wouldn't waste my time recording it.
Binaweh!
Haha...I'm getting to be a complain queen already.
Complaining here & there.
Well....Singaporeans will always be one right.
So far, I think I like Jalan Bunga Rampai & Makyong Kedek's performance.
The best for tonight I would say.
The rest....seems OK ar.
Seeing Rajis performing reminds me of year 2000 when I first started getting involved in dikir.
How much my friends like him.
As usual, my eyes is on Didicazly back then.
Rajis not my taste!Accept the fact is his voice is GREAT.
Thank Godness, they show some part when Didi is performing.
Didn't see him performing with Kelana but seeing him perform for the audiences make my day.
Used to like him so much....but time change everything.
I now see him just as someone I knew in dikir barat.
No more that special feeling.*I hope so.
My hand getting itchy, my butts getting itchy too.
I want to be back on stage.
Back on stage to clap clap clap!
Then I want to scream from the top of my voice.................
LAUNGKANLAH.....LAI LAI LAI LAI LAI LAI LAI LAI
Ini ULAN sekumpulan!

eternitylady @ 7/04/2006 10:29:00 PM |

Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
My Multiply


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

.::Temptation::.


+Class3 License
+Class2A License
+Class2B License
+Gilera Bike
+Super 4 Spec3
+Honda Fit
+Arai Full Face Helmet in White
+COACH SIGNATURE STRIPE shoulder beg
+COACH BLEECKER SIGNATURE capacity wristlet
+Sony Cyber Shot Camera
+COACH Hamptons Turnlock French Wallet
+COACH Carly Signature
+Issey Miyake Perfume
+Auth Gucci SlingBag
+Samsung Pixon HP
+Tiffany&Co. Bracelet Charm

.::Connections::.


.::Shout Out::.


.::Most Visited Link::.

Coach Website

CreditS

+ Blogger
+ Photobucket

hits