<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7760344?origin\x3dhttp://eternitylady.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>

Friday, July 07, 2006

I've been tagged!

20 people I could think of right now....
*Ain kenapa banyaknye sampai 20 people?Tak leh cut down ke?Ni kene brainstorm seh.
I'm gonna nominate 5 people for this so check out for your name ok!

1.My Mother
2.My Father
3.My Sick Uncle, Cik Momok
4.Arwah nenek
5.My shopping mate,Kak Lia
6.My kaki lepak,Man
7.My kaki kutuk,Wan Petpet
8.My ex schoolmate,Ashri
9.My little cousin, Isyraf
10.My most best kept secret pal, Art
11.My ex-college,Kak Noraini
12.My closest Auntie, Mak Ju
13.My so called bestfriend, Yummy
14.My bestfriend bestfriend's, Nab
15.My niece, Adriana
16.My nephew, Irhan
17.My so called dk Idol, Didicazly
18.The Suria's actor, Fadly Awaluddin
19.My irritating sister,Syikin
20.My brother, Ayie


Hahaha....main bedal je nama siapa-siapa yg teringat.

The questions part.....

How did you meet #14?My bestfriend bestfriend's,Nab
I met her at Coral Secondary.Knew her since Secondary 1.

What would you do if never met #1?My Mother
No her means No me.

What would you do if #20 and #9 dated?My brother,Ayie & My little cousin,Isyraf
Haha...What a question? #20 & #9 will never date cause they are cousins unless if they are GAY!

Have you ever like #19?
My irritating sister,Syikin
Eventhough my sister can be so irritating at times, I do like her SOMETIME cause she's always there when I need help.Hah!


Would #6 and #17 make a gd couple? My kaki lepak,Man & My dk idol,Didicazly
Of cos this will be NO.If both of them make a gd couple I would kill myself for liking a GAY like them.Hahaha

Describe #3?My sick uncle,Cik Momok
He may be hot-tempered but deep down his heart, he's the man that have a golden heart!

Do you think #8 is attractive? My ex-schoolmate.Ashri
Hahaha...more than attractive.One of the top hunk in school back then.Don't believe u can always ask Nab.


Tell me something about #7? My kaki kutuk,Wan Petpet
Wan...this is for u!I've been waiting for this question.Hahaha....1 word I would give him.... IRRITATING!Despite this, his the men that always make me laugh till I drop.My mate in critising people.Right Wan?


Do you know any of #12's family?My closest Auntie,Mak Ju
I know all of them for sure!

Bila mau game ni?Banyak nye questions...........

What are #8's favourites? My ex-schoolmate,Ashri
Back then in secondary school, he likes to piss Yummy for all I know.

What would you do if #18 confess that he likes you?
Suria's Actor,FadlyAwaludin
Hei I like this questions! Hahaha....if he confess he likes me.....I would drag him straight to ROMM tie whatever knot that is loosen.Amacam OK tk? Hahaha

What language does #15 speak? My niece, Adriana
The pelat version of Malay + Singlish.

Who is #9 going out with? My little cousin,Isyraf
His invisible gf I guess other then his parents.

Who is #2's favourite band/singer? My father
Alleycat.Favourite Gila dok!

Would you ever date #4 ? My late grandma
I would if she is still alive. I love her!


Would you date #7 ? My kaki kutuk,Wan Petpet
Hahahaha.....Wan will u date me? I guess I would cause I never had the chance to date him.Wan date me pls.

Is #15 single? My niece,Adriana
I guess so unless she have a bf in school which I dunno.

What's #10's last name?
My most kept secret pal,Art
Her name is long la....I'm not sure what her last name is.....Putri Artyqah Hanna Bte Ahmad.So u decide ok?!

Would you ever be in a serious relationship with #11 ?
My ex-college,Kak Noraini
NOPE.She's someone I regard as a sister.

What school does #3 go to?
My sick uncle, Cik Momok
I don't think I can anwer this.


Where does #6 lives?
My kaki lepak,Man
Tampines Ave 7. You know where the Esso Station is? Beside there only.Feel free to drop by hor.

What's your favourite thing about #5? My shopping mate,Kak Lia
I'm so envy of her looks!Other than this....I like her collection of COACH begs.

Have you seen #1 naked? My mother
Always.Hahaha...

Fuh finally it's OVERrrrrrrrrrr..............


Now I need to pick 5 peoples to do this....Hmm siapa eh mangsa-mangsa aku?
Alamak Ain...I don't have much blog's friend la.
Yang tercalon sorie eh...takde chose ar!Hahaha
So the nominees are:-
1) Dhirah Aszmi
2) Artikus
3) Mummy Vogue NC
4) Ijal
5) Syeeda
Once you read my tag...feel free to do it ok.Nvm take ur time!
* Rules:
Don't read the questions until you have named the 20 people.

eternitylady @ 7/07/2006 11:07:00 PM |

Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
My Multiply


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

.::Temptation::.


+Class3 License
+Class2A License
+Class2B License
+Gilera Bike
+Super 4 Spec3
+Honda Fit
+Arai Full Face Helmet in White
+COACH SIGNATURE STRIPE shoulder beg
+COACH BLEECKER SIGNATURE capacity wristlet
+Sony Cyber Shot Camera
+COACH Hamptons Turnlock French Wallet
+COACH Carly Signature
+Issey Miyake Perfume
+Auth Gucci SlingBag
+Samsung Pixon HP
+Tiffany&Co. Bracelet Charm

.::Connections::.


.::Shout Out::.


.::Most Visited Link::.

Coach Website

CreditS

+ Blogger
+ Photobucket

hits