|
|
|
Saturday, July 22, 2006 Hei people...Singnet is having promotion right now till end of July. Check this out.... Decided to to upgrade my 512kbps to 1500kbps . Reason because, I pay $76 a month for 512kbps for the pass 3years. While 1500kbps is now only $58. Just see the different in the price. So heart aching... Since they are giving free desktop, maybe it's the right time for me to re-contract my plan. Which means, I've 3 desktop right now including the free desktop they are giving. They will sent the modem next friday & my free vocher on July 24. Ohh...I'm just loving it. Just sharing it with you people... Good things are meant to be share. Who knows some of you might be interested with the promotion. For more details....pls visit www.singnet.com
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |