|
|
|
Thursday, June 15, 2006 When 2 men stole my heart, Only one that will win my heart.... Decision was made despite knowing it was damn hard to decide. I really love both of them but I've to choose just one. I can't have both of them for sure.....but I really wish too! Finally, I've decided to choose just one of them! The one that I will be casting my votes. Not just one vote but 10 votes altogther. The 6 bucks I'm spending should be worth spending.
Between both of them..... Guess which one of them deserve it? I've decided to vote for Hardy Mirza. Reasons simply because... I like his voice. I like his looks. I like his personality. I like everything about him. He looks just like Haizad.... For those who dunno who the hell is Haizad... He's an actor in the drama of 'Erlin Montel' showing at Suria. My 6 bucks is worth spending knowing that he is choosen for the next round. Oh Dear Hardy Mirza, I'll vote for you again for the next round. Pls don't dissapoint me....
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |