<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7760344?origin\x3dhttp://eternitylady.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Should I or shouldn't I go...
Arghh it have been bothering me throughout this week.
I'm getting too sensitive & emotional over minor things.
I really hate when this feeling comes to pay a visit.
I've this 50-50 feeling of going.
And should I go, I'm afraid that I can't control my feeling.
And should I not go, I'm afraid that I will hurt someone's feeling.
Maybe I'm just to carried away with all this feeling!
I shouldn't have felt that way in the place.
I should have just treat him as friend or rather a brother.
But how can I lie to myself.
Feelings do grow!
I've taken a step backward knowing that he is dating this lady.
Hoping & praying that it wouldn't last long.
But everything was ruin when I received this beautiful wedding card.
My heart was broken, my tears came rolling down.
I hate it when I've to accept the fact!
People said...maybe he's not meant for me.
And I should just go to the wedding.
Congratulate them!
Others said....I should just forget of going to the wedding.
What's the point of seeing the one you love with someone else sitting together on the beautiful dais.
I really can't decide.
Time is moving & I've no decision made up yet.
Should I or shouldn't I go.
For sure, I'm gonna miss him!
I'm gonna miss riding with him.
I'm gonna miss having lunch with him.
I'm gonna miss the strong perfume of him.
I'm gonna miss the morning smses from him.
I'm gonna miss a friend & a brother that is always there for me when I'm down.
He will never be mine for sure.
He's now a husband to a lucky lady.
For all I care right now,
I'm hoping that he will leave my heart without leaving any footprints.
I may or may not be at the wedding.
But I would always pray that he will have a long lasting love with his wife.
Knowing him is the greatest treasure in my life.

eternitylady @ 6/18/2006 11:50:00 AM |

Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
My Multiply


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

.::Temptation::.


+Class3 License
+Class2A License
+Class2B License
+Gilera Bike
+Super 4 Spec3
+Honda Fit
+Arai Full Face Helmet in White
+COACH SIGNATURE STRIPE shoulder beg
+COACH BLEECKER SIGNATURE capacity wristlet
+Sony Cyber Shot Camera
+COACH Hamptons Turnlock French Wallet
+COACH Carly Signature
+Issey Miyake Perfume
+Auth Gucci SlingBag
+Samsung Pixon HP
+Tiffany&Co. Bracelet Charm

.::Connections::.


.::Shout Out::.


.::Most Visited Link::.

Coach Website

CreditS

+ Blogger
+ Photobucket

hits