|
|
|
Monday, June 19, 2006 I hope I'm not late to update about Anugerah Skrin's Result. I actually wrote an entry on Monday night but all thanks to blogspot for losing my entry after saving it. Thought of rewritting it but the M mood suddenly pay me a visit. So I logged out & went to bed. I guess you know why I'm back this time. Not to just voice out my unstatisfied comment, But to.... It have proved that both of them really have the talent to be a STAR of Suria. Well, I should be glad that both of them will fly to KL to spread their wings in the film industries. Well, I do like Huda.She really have the talent expecially in acting.What's more she have the looks of a Star.I knew she gonna hold that Title tonight.Congrats girl!Can't wait to see her in the Skop Production film or drama. As for Shahril, I think he's good as well though I was hoping for Shah Iskandar to hold that Title.Despite of being scolded by Rafaat at the Book Camp,I think it really pay off.He did improve tremendously.It really prove that good looks is not everyting in this competition.Congrats boy!You are our Rosyam Noor of Singapore! As for Shah, I really didn't expect that he will not be the top 2 tonight.Compared him to Effendy, I think his talent tonight is better except that he's trying to be candi.He have the strong macho looks but maybe it's just not his luck tonight.I was hoping it's him who will fly to KL but nvm I can confirm that Suria will for sure take him as a Star. Now the unstatisfied comment session!Maybe I should list it down. 1) I really don't like the idea of sms votes from audience.Just imagine if the contestant have alot of relative & friend in Singapore.For sure they will vote for him eventhough his performance sucks!Then what's the point of having the judges. 2)To me, the judges should have 95% rights in the decision of the results.As a judges themself, they should decide on the result & not just rely on the audience's votes.They shouldn't just sit there & just give their comment blankly.Not just said it but do it! *This is what I feel about the contest.Whether you like it or not, this is what I think.This entry is not to offen anyone or whoever related to it.What written here is what came sincerely from my heart.Finally the constest is over!But Singapore Idol fever is back! I'm casting my vote for Hardy Mirza & Rahimah! Lastly, "Hidup seni bukan kerana nama atau duit, Tapi hidup seni kerana bakat & minat!" Before I end this entry, I wanna wish Happy 46th Birthday to my lovely MUM!
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |