<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7760344?origin\x3dhttp://eternitylady.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>

Monday, June 05, 2006

As usual I'm back to voice out my unstatisfed comment about the show!
I'm very agitated when both of my most favourite been eliminated.
I don't mind if the judges eliminated one of them so at least I can still vote for another.
Thanks hor Najib...this make me hate you alot alot!
Well...maybe they are not looking for comedian like Sufian but...
I think this guy really have the potential to go futher.

About Efa & Huda, I think both of them are good tonight.
Maybe it's just not Efa luck tonight.
It's just that the judges can't see which is "permata & kaca".
To Sufian & Efa,
I'll be there to support you guys.
You are the best eventhough you are not the BEST tonight.
I'm looking forward to see both of you appearing in my TV soon.
I love both of you big big!

For the final show...
I still have one of most favourite contestant left to perform.
Effendy ku cinta! LOL
I'll be voting for Surianny as well.
Really hope that both of them will be the top 2 next week.

There's some other things I want to update tonight.

But ,

But I'm just too carried away with my feeling right now after hearing the news from Art.

I'll update maybe tomorow perhaps.

Till then...Gd nyte!

eternitylady @ 6/05/2006 09:58:00 PM |

Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
My Multiply


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

.::Temptation::.


+Class3 License
+Class2A License
+Class2B License
+Gilera Bike
+Super 4 Spec3
+Honda Fit
+Arai Full Face Helmet in White
+COACH SIGNATURE STRIPE shoulder beg
+COACH BLEECKER SIGNATURE capacity wristlet
+Sony Cyber Shot Camera
+COACH Hamptons Turnlock French Wallet
+COACH Carly Signature
+Issey Miyake Perfume
+Auth Gucci SlingBag
+Samsung Pixon HP
+Tiffany&Co. Bracelet Charm

.::Connections::.


.::Shout Out::.


.::Most Visited Link::.

Coach Website

CreditS

+ Blogger
+ Photobucket

hits