|
|
|
Monday, May 29, 2006 Something caught my sleepy eyes when I noticed a black XR4 stop right infront of my office's window this afternoon. I didn't bother to even look at the rider as he was wearing a full face helmet with sunglass trying to camo his face. *People say most rider that wear full face helmet are usually horrible looking! He didn't even attract my attention till my foe at work spoke to him. When he tooked off his helmet,something really really caught my eyes this time. I wonder if I was seeing the right & real person outside the window. My heart was beating fast as if I was running 2.4km. Am I seeing the right person?!! And when he stepped into my office, I knew he was the men! He was the men I was dying to meet in person. The men that I can't resist to stop looking at . If only I was fast enough to approach him....I'll be the happiest women in the world today. Jangan kata 1 hr I buat report dia...kali ni 2 hrs pun rasanya tk cukup. Only God knows how I was feeling just now. I was like a women that was attack by histeria! But who cares! I wouldn't want to miss this chance cause it will only happen once in a lifetime. I finally meet him in person,Live in person! So this is the men that make me go histeria this afternoon.... None other then the most drop dead gorgeous Suria's actor, *Fadly Awaludin* He got into a minor accident so that make him visit my office. Bukan senang kan nak dapat actor datang visit our office. I was shy to approach him.All I could do was to sms my colleague begging him to help me take a photo of him. Asking my colleague to help me make me feel so embarassed when he told Fadly that "kejap eh ada pompan gatal pat dlm nk take photo ngn u." Eee....I was speechless when I saw Fadly outside smiling & waving to me to come out. So I didn't miss the chance la kan.... I took a photo with him. My heart beats faster when he put his hand around my shoulder. Aduh...macam tak nak cuci je baju tu.... Haha...I know I sound pyscho! But I was really dying to meet this men in person & it have come true. Sebab terlalu gabra kan...I took only one pathetic photo with him. Kira jadilah kan.... Dapat juga pelukan dia.... I bet I can't sleep tonight! *P/S: Kak Lia jgn marah eh...I saw him first!Kalau you nak jumpa dia in person....resign Emirates join SIA la.Dia skrg tgh training with SIA. Kak...he's gorgeous in person.Tak bedek.He's much more good looking than what we have been imagining.Very tall somemore.Haha...I know you're in Dubai right now.So this is for you!Jgn jealous eh!Lol....will talk when you come back Ok...
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |