<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7760344?origin\x3dhttp://eternitylady.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>

Thursday, May 18, 2006

I feel like updating but I just can't think of anything to write right now.Just got back from ttsh visiting my uncle .Finally a day off tomorrow. No plan up yet. I need to get a new helmet so I guess I will be loitering around in search of a helmet shops.Any idea where I can get a nice helmet that cause not more than 50bucks?


Aarrgghhh...I'm so bored to dead!I should have followed them to JB tonight but I guess Deedee wouldn't be able to take the speed expecially with Wan's new gf.Guess I'll just stay home finish reading up the novel I borrowed last Tuesday.There's one thing that kept bothering me recently.People said I put on weight!I didn't agree at first but what happened today really make me realise that I put on tooooo much weight.I don't feel comfortable wearing any of my casual pants.It seem so "sendat". I really need to get back to my crash diet.Burn down all the fats at my tummy.So don't think that I'm pregnant just because now I like wearing big size shirts.Thanks hor Wan for telling me that I'm pregnant!Siow!


So for those that always force me to have late supper with you all....pls pls pls stop forcing me to eat!I really need to lose some weight before Raya.I really do....

eternitylady @ 5/18/2006 09:24:00 PM |

Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
My Multiply


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

.::Temptation::.


+Class3 License
+Class2A License
+Class2B License
+Gilera Bike
+Super 4 Spec3
+Honda Fit
+Arai Full Face Helmet in White
+COACH SIGNATURE STRIPE shoulder beg
+COACH BLEECKER SIGNATURE capacity wristlet
+Sony Cyber Shot Camera
+COACH Hamptons Turnlock French Wallet
+COACH Carly Signature
+Issey Miyake Perfume
+Auth Gucci SlingBag
+Samsung Pixon HP
+Tiffany&Co. Bracelet Charm

.::Connections::.


.::Shout Out::.


.::Most Visited Link::.

Coach Website

CreditS

+ Blogger
+ Photobucket

hits