|
|
|
Monday, May 22, 2006 Anugerah Sakit Jantung! The show have just ended.I really need to voice up about the results! Before I voice out my unstatisfied comment about the result, Let me show you my 4 most favourite contestant throughout night..... They are....... 1st in my list is SUFIAN * I like the "kecandian" personality in him which I think it came from him naturally & not "buat-buat" like other contestant.He have the X-factor compare to others. And I think he will be the next big thing in showbiz if he maintains his naturality.I like his Smile...*winks*He do look good in person ok...really!I saw not only him yesterday but almost the whole team at dikir's com.Feel like taking picture with him but lots of eyes around la...Too shy! 2nd in my list is Dian Lestari *I like her since the first time she is introduced to the viewers.She have the "glamorous" personality.To me, she have the talent to be a host & her malay are extremely superb.The diction are clear. She's so natural!She's tall in person & very drop dead beautiful.Ni tak bedek tapi iklas dari hati!Ceh.... 3rd in my list is Efa *I used to hate this contestant for her over-confidents attitude.But her performance last week have make me change my perception towards her.She really improve since the first show.She's the youngest contestant but that does not mean she can't be better than others.Well...I like the way she host & act eventhough it looks unnatural sometimes.I didn't notice her yesterday!Sorie. 4thly in my list is Effendy *This contestant looks very the "abang-abang".The same as Sufian....he have the "kecandian" personality as well.I think the way he interacts with audience make him the most popular contestant eaxh week.But I can't denied the fact that Sufian is more talented then him. I didn't notice him cause my eyes was on Sufian.....*Jgn marah...LOL* So now the result comment part...... I am very very unstatisfied when 1 of my most favourite contestant is kick out. But why her?!!!(cried out loud) I guess Najib shouldn't ask the question to them on why they should not be eliminated. Buat dorang macam minta sedekah seh. I really agree on what Dian's reason for her not to be eliminated. But maybe it's not her rezeki tonight. Don't worry Kak Dian(* who knoes she stumble on my blog...hehehe) I guess your name will burst out first in this showbiz business eventhough you have been eliminated.You have everything that for sure will open all the doors for you to spread your wings in the showbiz.I will be your fan if you were to be a star one day.Insya Allah....Amin! VS Who deserve the the placing?You decide.The vote is in your hand.Think smart in voting.Your vote will be kept secret. My vote is Dian Lestari!(*nampak sgt kan...hahaha) We'll just see how it goes next round. To my top 3 favourite contestant left....please please please don't disappoint me next week. You all yang masuk contest ...aku yang kanchong bila result show. Sufian,Efa & Effendy you must must be the the TOP favoruite OK.... If none of you be eliminated next week....I will treat all the people that tag me about this entry. Before that let me make it clear, I will treat you all to a can of Coke only hor not more than that! Hahaha.....Till then....
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |