|
|
|
Wednesday, May 10, 2006 Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday........Happy birthday.....Happy Birthday toooo..... ME! I've turned 20 today..... I was hoping that my 20th birthday will bring me luck in my TP this morning but it turned our vice versa. I fail my first TP today...Arrgggghhhh! Thank Mr Kerbby.....I love you very the much! I mount that stupid kerb during turning at crank course. Everything went smoothly without any points given till my last course. Stupid! Nevermind, we'll just forget about it. The more I think bout it, the more I feel like kicking Mr Kerbby! Let's hope I can overcome my 2nd TP with ease. So if you ask what my wishes were for my 20th birthday. I would said NONE. I was just hoping to get my class 3 license but everything went SHIT! No celebration as planned as I fail my TP. I guess I'll just stay home...put a candle on the bread,sing my own birthday song & blow the candle. I hate my 20th birthday! Oh btw.....thanks people for all the wishes!
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |