|
|
|
Sunday, April 30, 2006 Ok I'm back this time for a decent entry.... Just got back from work & godness I've to work again tomorrow. There goes my public holiday but I just love double pay. So I have to work on 3 public holiday this May which mean I have 3 X double pay. I'm loving it! It have been months since I last shops for clothes & I must do it this May. I have been saving for Deedee's insurance. Can't wait to get hold of that Guess beg & Island shop kurta! It have been a hellarious week for me. So that speaks why my previous entry sound so agitated & frustrated. Let me share it with you guys ya... A malay guy came entering my office & I just greet him like usual. So seeing that I was a malay & the first to greet him, He took a seat infront of me. I was helping this guy filling the form when this BICTH beside me..... Bitch:You give me this customer la...just now you do already mah. I just ignored her.But the way she pestered me just irritate me. Me: Nvm....I'm half way through the report let me just finish it. But this Bitch just keep begging for this customer till the customer asked me this question. Cust: Perempuan ni dah kenapa seh....dia selalu minta sedekah eh? I was so embarassed & I feel like giving her a punch. When her pestering didn't work, she went straight to my superior's office & lodge a against me! My feeling masa tu macam nak tinggalkan tu customer terus gi rembat dia seh. Unfortunately,I'm trained to be professional. So I controlled my temper till I finish the customer. After the customer left,my superior came out from his office. Start talking in their language. There's one part which I really can't take it. She kept complaining bout me in their dialect. At that point of timeI was already flaming. So...ape lagi kan....I sound la.... She was dumbfounded when I shouted at her. Superior was like.... Superior:Rynn,relax!This is small matter.Both of you can settle it peacefully. Me: Small matter you say?!!I feel like giving her a punch right now. After the incident, I didn't even bother to talk to that Bitch. I feel like tendering my resignation. But I still can't find any suitable job. Working in this kind of atmosphere just make me breathless. Thank God, I will only see that Bitch twice this coming week. Till then...I'm logging out. I need to iron my clothes for tomorrow. Enjoy your weekends peepz....
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |