|
|
|
Monday, April 03, 2006 I love my Monday! Hello people.....I'm really feeling great right now.Haha...just got back from work.It was raining rather heavy just now & I decided stay put at the office till the rain or rather the thunder stop. No more Monday blues for me today.I'm freaking happy!Firstly, I saw the instructor that have been teaching me riding at CDC.He was actually waving at me through the office's window & my first reaction was...."Who is this crazy guy?"Haha....after some thoughts I finally remember him!He's the men that have been helping me to pass all my pratical. Omg....he actually remember me eventhough it have been months since I last finish my riding pratical.I'm so touch you know!I guess he remember me because I was the girl that kept on falling from the bike at fig.8. His first question to me was....."Bila nak ambik 2A?" Haha....2A eh?My probational plate have yet to expire how am I suppose to think of enrolling 2A.I don't have the plan of enrolling 2A actually but after he told me that CDC are using new bikes now....I'm getting all excited about enrolling it.Eeeee...I can't wait to enrol it.2A you must wait for me ok....I'm coming this October. Secondly, I have this drop dead gorgeous customer that came to report his accident.Can you imagine that I actually take 1hour to finish filling up his form when I usually take only 5mis to fill up a form.Well.....you can't blame me you know.....the rider was too friendly & I like talking to him.Oh by the way, I have another trick to make him return tomorrow.I purposely asked him to go home take his insurance & police report before returning it back to me.My colleagues said I was crazy.Hei who's not when the customer is so drop dead gorgeous right! I'm so looking forward for tomorrow & I will not go for lunch till he come! :-) I have this weird dream last night & I was like thinking what does it mean.I tried searching at my dream's book but I just can't find the meaning.Maybe you people could help me find the meaning.I dreamt that I was pregnant & I was in labour!By luck...should any of you knows what it mean please tag me.
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |