|
|
|
Wednesday, April 19, 2006 Home sweet home.Finally I have a nice sleep after days of hectic work.I'm on MC today...No I'm not sick but the M mood is back. Been working like mad this few days.Simply because my office have shifted to a new premises & there are just to many stuffs to transfer to our new office.I've yet to clear all my stuff in the new office.Will do it slowly perhaps.Oh ya...the new staff just irritates me.I hate working with her.Firstly, she have been working with this company longer than I do but she just can't do work.She just irritate me with all sorts of stupid questions.It's not just that.She kept following me in the office.Thank Godness she didn't tag me to the toilet.Now people thinks we are lesbian.Oh pls.....she's just killing me!I really need a new job. Talking about new job.....I received a miss call last Monday when I was too busy shifting things from the office.Mum told me that the caller called me at home too.She's from MOE & she tried to get hold of me so that she can arranged a job interview with me.Arrrgggghhhh....I miss her call & I tried calling her back from the number in my ID caller but there's no answer.I miss the job oppurnity again!I've been dying to have this job.Pls pls pls call me again!I want this job badly! It's raining out there.There goes my plan.Planned to meet up with Man for lunch but the rain change my mind.I don't want to get caught in rain again.Each time when I plan to meet up with him, the rain always change our plan.Now what should I do for the day?It will be a waste if I just sleep.I really want to spend my MC doing worthful things.Been sitting infront of the PC for almost 2 hrs & countless of time I've been listening to the song by Shakira. Till then....Bubye
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |