|
|
|
Tuesday, April 11, 2006 I bid good-bye to a colleague that I've known for 2years. A colleague that at times I really hate. A colleague that I always vent my anger with, A colleague that I always bullied, A colleague that I always gossip about, And a colleague that FORCES me to be a Piranah. She finally decided to pack & leave us after 2 years of tolerating us. I really feel glad that she's leaving since I've been praying for it. But in the hand, I felt so remorseful. I've done too much bad things to her. I bet I'm gonna miss her... I'm gonna miss stealing cases from her... I'm gonna miss seeing her hitting the walls each time she walks.... I'm gonna miss her irritation as well. To her(Emily), I wish her all the best in whatever she will be doing. It will be a double sadness for me. I'm not just losing 1 colleague but 2. I don't mind losing a colleague like Emily. But, for sure I'm gonna miss this colleague of mine that I've treated her like a sister. A person that I highly look upon. A person that have been helping me since the first day I started working. I'm gonna miss working with her.... I'm gonna miss gossiping with her.... I'm gonna miss lunching with her.... I'm gonna miss laughing & joking with her.... I'm gonna miss everything bout her. And I really hope I could control my tears when I bid her good-bye tomorrow. To her(Nor Aini), I wish her all the best in whatever she will be doing. Sadli & Lynn left us last year. And now...another 2 will leave us! Should I cry now? Before that let the pictures do the talking first.... Our last pictures together, The 2 that are leaving us. Nor Aini & Emily....I'm gonna miss you both! 2 leave & 2 left.... So can I cry now? I'm gonna have a hellarious life ahead of me once the new staff comes. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it! I'm gonna leave as well once I find a new job. Do help me look around for some suitable job ok friends. I'm signing out so I could cry for all I care!
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |