|
|
|
Saturday, March 11, 2006 Yet another dull Saturday for me.Thanks to Mr Weather that all my plan have to be cancel just because I'm riding Deedee & I just don't wish to get myself drench up.My first plan for the day is to chill out with some of my best buddies back in primary school days after work but it have to be cancelled as one of us can't make it.Thank god, I've another plan in mind.I've planned to meet up with Kakak Terbang2 since she's back from Dubai & followed by meeting up the Mens.But the weather spoiled everything!Since most of us are riding, we've to actually cancel our outing for tonight.Now, I really hope that one of the men will find a car so that we can maybe chill out.I'm praying hard right! Enjoy your weekends peeps.....
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |