|
|
|
Friday, March 31, 2006 I had always thought that working in insurance line dealing with all sorts of accident each day regardless whether if it's minor,serious or fatal accident will make me even brave & careful on road.But I was wrong!Each time when dad is driving & a car get near us, I would be the one shaking.Maybe I was just a little paranoid. I've been dealing with all sorts of different accident each day & what simply happened to those motorist really chill me.I could just pray that it would'nt happen to me or my family members. Been a rider myself, I tried to be careful each time when I was on road.I tried to be patient despite of not been one & have some courtesy with other motorist but it's not worth to be kind.Some motorist would just overtake without signalling or even tailgate us.Worst still if they tried to do something foolish with us.Let me share some unforgettable incident that happened to me throughout my riding experience. 1stly, I was travelling with a group of my friends along PIE heading towards Simpang Bedok. If I'm not wrong it was 10+ at night.I was travelling on the center lane at speed of about 90kmph behind my girlfriend. I saw a 'Scramble' travelling on the left lane about 100m behind me.Thus, I proceed straight ahead on my lane.In a split of seconds, the said 'scramble' cuts into my path at a rather high speed & his right handle hit onto my left side mirror.Can you just imagine how near he was with me. I lost balance but thank God I managed to control my bike.The only word that came out of my mouth was...."Kepala BuTo Ar".My friends that was travelling behind me saw what happened & gave chase to that rider.He managed to stop him before a group of us confronted him.What he answered to us was...." Sorry ar bang, saya nak main-main je!Tak sangka dia ada member kat belakang ar" I was already flaming.If I'm alone does that mean he can just road bully me?!! 2nd incident happened to me recently, I was travelling along TPE towards Tampines to meet my friend.Since it was clear at night, I decided to ride slowly on the left lane enjoying the night breeze.When I approached the exit of Tampines New Town, I noticed a RXZ bike on my right.But as I picked up speed, the bike speeds faster trying to overtake me.He did the same thing like the above rider but he didn't hit me.Been agigated I tried to give a chase to the rider but he speeds off towards the junction. The next moment, I heard a loud 'BANG' sound & saw something flying before falling to the ground with a loud 'THUMP'.As I approached the junction, I was shock to see that rider who tried to 'SHOW OFF' to me minutes ago lying motionless on the road beside his bike.I was not sure whether if I should stop & help.Since I was late for my meeting, I rode off before saying this line..........'Tulah tadi nak show off nak kilas aku...kan skrg da cium tanah!'Ya ya...I sound so cruel but hei he deserve it!He beats the red light & hit onto the turning vehicle.But when I think back about it, I felt so regretful.I should stop & help him.I am a rider myself right....something like this can happen to anyone even if we are that careful. This incident will be a good lesson to me & maybe to those reading this entry.You can always avoid accident.Just be patient & show some road courtesy!There have been so many fatal accident recently & I really hope the amount would not increase tremendously.Let's pray for our safety & hope that Allah will protect us from any accident.Insya allah!
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |