|
|
|
Wednesday, March 22, 2006 Let me share some heart aching experience that have been happening this week at work....1st Senario: I was asked by a colleague to help her give a call to one of the customer with regards his vehicle. Me: Hello, can I speak to Mr Tan Swee Hua. X : Wo si wo si..... Me: I'm calling from IDAC Changi. X : Where ....IDAC Changi huh?!! Me: Ya I'm calling from IDAC Changi with regards your car. X: Ya ya...can I help you? Me: I just need to check when will you be free to sent in your car(reg no.XXX000) for repair. X: My car? No leh....I sell my car long time already.I don't have car already. Me: Huh?Are you Mr Tan Swee Hua. X : No leh... Me: Oh sorry maybe I got the wrong number. Just tell me how can I not be irritated by this person.When I first asked whether if he's Mr Bla & Bla, he confidently said Wo si wo si.After such a long conversation, he said he's not.Eee.....panas nya hati akuuuuuuu................ 2nd senario...... I attended a female customer today.From the start of the reporting, I knew this customer of mine is very cracky.She's trying to be fierce but I just can't control my laughter.She have this 'kepit' voice & her mouth smell like a moth ball! I though I was the only person that feel this way but my colleague & my supervisor felt the same way. What make me laugh non-stop is when my supervisor who tried to be friendly to this lady by asking her to drive carefully since her car was already badly damaged.Guess what was this lady reaction?!! Hahaha.....if you seen those shampoo commercial when the shampoo girls tried to swing their hair backward? Ya...this cracky lady did that to my supervisor!Feeling 'jambu batu' I guess but muka very pecah! If guess if this kind of customers were to come often, I will have heart attack soon.Oh please I really need to find a new job that don't deal with customers.If any of you have any good job vacancy tell me ok!
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |