|
|
|
Saturday, March 18, 2006 He was one of my mentor the first time when I get myself started in Dikir Barat. A mentor that I regard as a friend or rather a brother. A famous guy among the activis of Dikir for his loudness & irritation. He was the loudest awok-awok among the Ulan. The men I'm refering to is....who else if it's not... 'Abang Mimi' I wish you all the best in your marriage. May your marriage be filled with long lasting love. I really wish to be at your wedding tomorrow but I just can't. I've to work so that I can get married just like you soon!(*hehe) Photo of Abang Mimi & beloved wife, Milfi during Nikah ![]() *Photos is taken from Anuar's blog. (Anuar...should you bloghop into my blog....Sorry for taking this photos without your aknowledge.Anyway thanks!)
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |