<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7760344?origin\x3dhttp://eternitylady.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Sometimes I wonder if I'm adopted by this family....
I might have the same surname,
But, I might not have the same treatment like what they are getting.
I'm always the rotten apple in the family.
A good for nothing.
All the love & attention are shower to them.
How I wish I were not born to this world!
The common harsh words that are always thrown on me are hurting me deeply.
Why am I born to be treated like this?
Just kill me for all I care!
Life is no longer meaningful to me.....
I'm so depressed right now....
I just can't stop letting the tears to roll down,
I really need someone to talk to right now....
Where is all my friends when I really need them?
If I'm born free thinker....I would have end my life by jumpin down from this block.
So that they will be happier to see how I end my horrible life.....
Ya Allah.....ape la dosa aku selama ini sehingga aku diseksa begini.
Cukuplah dengan dugaan yang kau berikan pada diriku ini.....
Aku dah tak sanggup hadapi semua ini!
Kata-kata itu cukup menusuk jiwa ku ini Ya Allah....!!!!
Aku juga manusia yang punyai perasaan...
Hatiku bukan pualam.

eternitylady @ 2/05/2006 07:50:00 PM |

Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
My Multiply


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

.::Temptation::.


+Class3 License
+Class2A License
+Class2B License
+Gilera Bike
+Super 4 Spec3
+Honda Fit
+Arai Full Face Helmet in White
+COACH SIGNATURE STRIPE shoulder beg
+COACH BLEECKER SIGNATURE capacity wristlet
+Sony Cyber Shot Camera
+COACH Hamptons Turnlock French Wallet
+COACH Carly Signature
+Issey Miyake Perfume
+Auth Gucci SlingBag
+Samsung Pixon HP
+Tiffany&Co. Bracelet Charm

.::Connections::.


.::Shout Out::.


.::Most Visited Link::.

Coach Website

CreditS

+ Blogger
+ Photobucket

hits