|
|
|
Monday, February 27, 2006 You just melted my heart the first time I got my eyes on you. The way you pose, the way you dress make me go head over heel over you. I just can't resist to look at you since the first time we met. I though he was the last person in my heart but it've proved me wrong.You stolen my heart since that day & it have been giving me sleepless nights. So, I braved myself today to approached you caused I don't wish to miss the chance again.I wish to have you in myself.All by myself to let you brighten my days with a smile. You were smiling sheepishly when I came approaching you. I know you are waiting for me to get you since the day both of us had our eye-contact. My guts did pay off, I finally get you! I finally get to hold you every hour,every minute & every seconds.I'm just loving it! I promise that I will treasure you as much as I treasure my Deedee. I'm going to show the blogger world how drop dead gorgeous you are till I fallen for you. So bloggers....I'm going to introduce you to 'him' that stolen my heart away. Presenting.......'HIM' >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> Yet another wishing list down!
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |