<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7760344?origin\x3dhttp://eternitylady.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>

Saturday, February 04, 2006

The Return of 'Mat POP'
I used to have a huge crush on this particular person
&
I t was back then during my secondary sch time.
I just know his name by accidentally from a friend of mine....
who's brother is in the same camp as him.
But it was back then....
You might have seen this person if you've been to Haig Road Hawker Centre.
Stall located in the center, selling.....Roti John,Popiah ....
To be more exact...the stall is located beside a stall selling matakucing drinks.
I just love looking at him....
Don't ask me why cause I can't answer it.
I still remember back then....I used to call him 'Mat Pop'
POP is short form of popiah.
So back then......I would try my best to coax my parents to have dinner there.
Used to tell them that I was craving for Satay & I love the satay at Haig Road.
But that was just my trick back then.....
Oh well....he's just my crush back then....
&
I simply forgotten about him all this years.
I saw him last night at Simpang Bedok while having dinner with my family.
I was so happy to see him again after all this years.
Unfortunately....the happiness change to sadness.
I though he was with some friends but it turn out to be different.
I saw him with a girl who I assume is his girlfriend.
Well.....I wishes him all the best in the relationship.
I'm getting to feel the loneliness in me now.
I used to tell myself once that I will never let loneliness conquer my feeling.
But it have just conquer me recently.....
Seeing him with her just make me feel so lonely.
Another friend of mine who I get to know through dikir barat is getting knot up tomorow
I really can't make it tomorrow as I'm working till 6pm.
I'm gonna miss her big event of life....
How I wish I could be there....
I'm sure that she will look pretty gorgeous tomorrow
&
All I could do now is to wish that she is bless with a long lasting marriage.
Insya Allah.....
Well, I guess that will be for this entry....
I'm getting pity bored already!
Dada......

eternitylady @ 2/04/2006 04:33:00 PM |

Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
My Multiply


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

.::Temptation::.


+Class3 License
+Class2A License
+Class2B License
+Gilera Bike
+Super 4 Spec3
+Honda Fit
+Arai Full Face Helmet in White
+COACH SIGNATURE STRIPE shoulder beg
+COACH BLEECKER SIGNATURE capacity wristlet
+Sony Cyber Shot Camera
+COACH Hamptons Turnlock French Wallet
+COACH Carly Signature
+Issey Miyake Perfume
+Auth Gucci SlingBag
+Samsung Pixon HP
+Tiffany&Co. Bracelet Charm

.::Connections::.


.::Shout Out::.


.::Most Visited Link::.

Coach Website

CreditS

+ Blogger
+ Photobucket

hits